Disassembly Reassembly Tools – Gunsmith tools made in our shop and offered to you for to use on your bench. They are handy for take down and reassembly of your 1911.
Although similar in appearance, each design is slightly different making each tool unique in appearance but identical in function
Made of aluminum and brass handles with tool steel rods. Whether building a pistol, changing parts, performing maintenance, or doing the stone-and-try trigger job on your pistols they are real time savers, speeding up any disassembly reassembly job.
Each Disassembly Reassembly set consists of ONE mainspring housing pin tool and ONE hammer/sear/barrel link alignment tool.
- Hold the MSH in place while doing trigger work for quick insertion/removal of MSH
- Use to remove extractor
- Remove the firing pin stop
- Depress firing pin for disassembly/reassembly
- Hold the Grip Safety in place for fitting or blending
- Align hammer with hammer pin hole for assembly; use to remove hammer pin, MSH pin, thumb safety pin
- Align sear/disconnector with sear pin hole for assembly; remove sear pin; align barrel link for insertion of slide stop
- Whatever else you can think of!